Rummage through my stuff

Monday, May 6, 2013

Power Rangers Power Placement

Hey there everyone....or at least the few people who are reading this....
As some of you might know I am a huge fan of Power Ranger, and I recently watched every season of Power Rangers up until the one currently airing now (which I am behind on).  Now being as big of a fan of the show as I am......I decided everyone must know my opinion on each series of the show. So I am going to post my ranking list of each of the Power Rangers title. Then I will right out a small review  of each of them starting with my lowest ranked up to the highest ranked.  The Review will include the theme, basic run down of the story, what I think of the costume, Favorite Ranger, least favorite ranger, and finally why I did or didn't like it. So it would be cool if people would read it and let me know what they think....even if they don't care that much.....so would you kindly read my reviews.

So now on to the list itself
My Power Placement:

1: Power Rangers: In Space
2: Power Rangers: Time Force
3: Power Rangers: Jungle Fury 
4: Power Rangers: Dino Thunder
5: Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy
6: Power Rangers: Wild Force
7: Mighty Morphing Power Rangers
8: Power Rangers: S.P.D.
9: Power Rangers: Mystic Force
10: Power Rangers: Zeo
11: Power Rangers: Light Speed Rescue
12: Power Rangers: RPM
13: Power Rangers: Turbo
14: Power Rangers: Samurai
15: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive
16: Power Rangers: Ninja Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment